Prairie Cranberry Smash
Prairie Cranberry Smash Cocktail Recipe
- 2.5 oz Prairie Organic Gin
- 1.25 oz Cranberry Sauce Shrub
- 0.25 tsp local Medium Amaro
- Organic rosemary sprig, for garnish
- Orange twist, for garnish
Combine all ingredients in stirring glass with ice and stir. Strain into coupe glass. Garnish with fresh rosemary sprig and orange twist. Enjoy!
Cranberry Sauce Shrub
- 1.5 cups cranberry sauce (leftover sauce from a meal works great!)
- 1 cup organic red wine vinegar
- 7 sprigs fresh organic rosemary
- 1 cup water
For every 1.5 cups of leftover cranberry sauce, add 1 cup red wine vinegar and 30 inches of fresh rosemary. Combine in a pan over medium heat. Simmer for 10 minutes, watching carefully so as not to boil. Strain and cool.
- 12 oz organic cranberries
- 1 cup organic sugar
- Juice from 4 organic oranges
Combine cranberries, sugar and orange juice in a pot. Save the orange rinds for garnish. Cook over medium heat until the cranberries start to pop open, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and cool.